Welcome to Kai's News






Hi there, this a blog about me, Kai. I am a little guy with a lot to say. I want to share my life with you, as well as stories about my family, adventures and furry friends. Sign up to follow my updates. Enjoy!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Walking!

Today I took my first steps! I played hard to catch (on video) so it took my Mom over a week to get proof of my new skill. Every day I get a little sturdier on my feet. First I learned to stand up without toppling over.

Initially I watched my feet while I walked in amazement.

But now I can look straight ahead at my destination. Sometimes I get there with a sideways shuffle but I am getting there faster every day. Click on these links for some videos of me strutting my stuff.

.

1 comment:

What do you have to say?